Thursday, 6 September 2012

In My Mailbox #1



This meme is hosted by The Story Siren


Today I got the best damn thing through my mailbox, literal and virtual mailboxes.



In my literal mailbox I just got 10 Kathy Reichs books. if you don't know who she is, where have you been, she is the author of the books that were turned into the TV series Bones.

I am so totally psyched about those especiall since I got them for SUPER cheap. £! a book, damn that's some bonus for my bank account, I was prepared to buy each one in their normal prince :D

On my virtual mailbox I got Glitch and Defiance which  I have been dying for for months now. Thank you McMillan for such an awesome book but books like these i think am going to have to get physical copies cause they will be like the pretty jewels in my book collection.

2 comments:

  1. you have some great new books to read and review! Defiance looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know i basically drained all my disposable income on them hopefully they don't disappoint

    ReplyDelete