Tuesday, 9 October 2012

In My Mailbox #3




This meme is hosted by The Story Siren.

I have been waiting for this for a whole week but finally got it today and the best damn think is I saved a hell lot of money.



Started work this week, I've been so busy with it that I haven't had time to read anything but since a year off university means no more exams and studying for an entire year to read and relax, Yaye.

Anyway the greatest thing about working is I get books for 59p which makes me generally ecstatic even without the amazing library near by. So today in my mailbox I have stuff that I bought and stuff that I got from the library.

Library stuff


The Iron Daughter - Julie KagwaCarrier of the Mark - Leigh FallonThe Name of the Star - Maureen JohnnsonDark Parties - Sara GrantHereafter - Tara Hudson




Stuff I bought



A Great and Terrible Beauty - Libba Bray
Clockwork Angel - Cassandra Clare
Beautiful Dead - Eden Mcguire
Angels and Demons - Dan Brown
The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake - Aimee Bender 

1 comment: