Friday, 28 December 2012

In My Mailbox #5

This meme is hosted by The Story Siren.

After weeks of no new books today I decided to splash out and indulge myself to a few goodies, including my first ever comic books and a Doctor Who shirt. So now I am pleased to announced that instead of being just a geek I am a full fledged bona fied nerd.  

Here are my hauls this week.


Book Haul
Hood - Stephen R. Lawhead
Ultimates Vol 1 & 2 - Marvel
Guards! Guards! - Terry Pratchett (Because it was recommended to me as an amazing starting point into the disk world  )
Among Others  - Jo Walton
Falling Sky - Skyler White
Artemis Fowl - Eoin Colfer (Because I always wanted to read it but never got around to it)
The girl with the dragon tattoo - Stieg Larsson

Ebook Haul
Chosen - Sarah Swan
Angel Evolution - David Este
Fire - Kristine Cashore
Vanish & Hidden - Sophie Jordan

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment