Monday, 31 December 2012

Happy New Year World

Seeing as we are on the verge of leaving the most amazingly chaotic year, I thought I would wish you all a Happy New Year. In 2012 the Middle East began a revolution, London pulled off an amazing Olympics, we watched the downfall of Mitt Romney, re election of Obama and we survived yet another apocalypse and all the while dancing to Gangnam Style. Sparing a thought for those that didn't survive the end of the world, I welcome the new year with a cautious optimism. I am not going to make a new years resolution because no one really keeps them so all I can promise is more of the same sarcastic reviews and cake. Not for you but for me, I promise to eat a lot of Lemon Cakes because it is going to happen whether I plan it or not so I might as well say I have a new years resolution I will keep .


Happy New Year everyone.








2 comments:

  1. Haha, loving the resolution to keep eating cake. ;) Happy New Year, Beth, I hope it brings you both happiness and amazing books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm a new follower from Goodreads Blogger Lift.
    Glass @ Way Too Hot Books

    ReplyDelete