Friday, 25 January 2013

In My Mailbox #9

 This meme is hosted by The Story Siren


  I have a good haul this two weeks, I have an ARC and a bunch of classics which always makes me happy.


Lord of the Rings [1, 2 and 3] by J.R.R. Tolkien
 Hounds of Baskevill by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Beyond Good and Evil by Friedrich Nietzsche
Between Two Thorns [ARC] by Emma Newman
About a Boy by Nick Hornby
and finally

Season 1 Doctor who DVD, I don't usually share the too many DVDs i get every month but the nerd in me insisted that Doctor Who deserves a special recognition.

HERE HERE TO THE THE DOCTOR WHOM I MISS VERY MUCH INDEED.
 

 



3 comments:

  1. Yes! I do not keep up with any show but Doctor Who. Great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beth, thanks for signing up for the British Books Challenge, I hope you enjoy taking part! Unfortunately the link you added to the sign up page wasn't valid and I couldn't find the post on your blog to change it for you so I had to delete it. If you could go back to the sign up page (http://www.feelingfictional.com/2012/12/british-books-challenge-2013-sign-up.html) when you get a chance and re-add your link for me that would be fantastic and it will make sure you are eligible to win the monthly prize packs :o)

    ReplyDelete