Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Teaser Tuesday #1


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

The rules are simple!
 
  Grab your current read
  Open to a random page
  Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!(make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

 Share the title & author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



 ''Should you fail to impress me by the first all of the season, I shall reach into your soul and pluck out the bright source if your initiative. Then you can spend the rest if your life doing as you are told,perfectly incapable of forming a desire or opinion of your own.'' He waited a beat, but she remained in horrified silence. ''I think that's fitting.'' He glanced at the faerie who nodded with glee. 
                          Page 31

Add to Goodreads



I am still unsure about the direction of the book but it is very promising and has interesting narritive voices.

2 comments:

  1. Thats a good teaser! I already am hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like an interesting book, I'll make sure to add it on my to-read list.

    Here is My Teaser Tuesday


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete