Major thank you to Alexis Elizabeth from The Reading Hideaway for the nomination.
The rules of the Liebster Award are as follows:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to the blogger who presented this award to you;
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees;
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen. (No tag backs)
4. Copy and Paste the blog award on your blog
11 Questions Answered Questions
1. What's your favorite book from when you were younger?
When I was younger I read everything from from Series of Unfortunate events to Eragon and Eldest by Christopher Paollini but my favourite has to be Noughts and Crosses by Mallory Blackman, the first and the only book to make me cry like a little girl I was.
2. What's your favorite book now?
That is a very hard question, at one end I am eternally attached to the Harry Potter series but I think it has to be Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff, I didn't just read the book I devoured it
3. Do you enjoy memes? (ex. In My Mailbox) If so, why?
I like memes especially In My Mailbox, I love looking at the books people bought and thinking I want that or ooooh I read that it's an amazing book.
4. Ebooks or paperback?
Paperback! I have a lot of ebooks and when I say a lot I mean in the thousands but it is never the same as a real paper, you can't touch it or smell it or just feel the book. It is a slightly less satisfying
5. What was your blog inspiration?
The first book blog I ever saw was Rebecca-Books and I loved the idea of it so half an hour later I started my own and two days later I bought my own domain name from Google. Love you Google.
6. What's your favorite book-to-screen movie?
Life of Pi, I read the book this month in order to watch the movie because I am that kind of snob and I found despite some changes the movie is true to the book, not to mention CGI brings everything to live so perfectly.
7. What movie (if any) ruined the book for you?
Twilight, okay as 19 year old now I will never admit to reading it but when I was younger I really loved it and then a lot of 13 year old 'twighards' came around professing their love for whoever and it just turned the whole book of for me.
8. What's your favorite tv show?
I have a lot, I usually like smart once or just ridiculous once. I love love love Supernatural and Doctor Who but I am also a fan of Dexter, House, Psych etc etc
9. What's your favorite book series?
Harry Potter, hands down
10. What author would you want to meet and what's one question you would ask them?
I would love to meet Richard Dawkins, I know he doesn't write fiction but as idols go he is my biggest idol.
11. If you published a book, what would the title be?
It would called Renegade Reaper, in my year off of University I decided to write one.
11 Random things about me1, I am learning to to play the guitar
2. I love love the supernatural genre, reality is overrated
|My Diary. Yes it is a real sea horse.|
4. I am musics biggest fan. I listen to pretty much everything [except heavy metal, dubstep and opera] but Rock is where my heart is. My favourite band is The Fray but I secretly [often] listen to Taylor Swift.
5.I hate reading two book in the same series one after another cause I have the attention span of an ADHD suffering fly.
6. I have a very large, loud and slightly foul mouth which my brain has refused to control.
7.I am pathologically incapable of having small talks because I hate the award silence that follows.
8. While I love books and writing, I am a science nerd all the way.
9. I am an intellectual snob, I have no time for stupid people but lemon cakes. Always.
10. I took a year off from uni to work at Oxfam. I am working the whole year at a charity without getting paid not because I am a nice person but because after this year Karma will allow me to be as rude to everyone as I could possibly master. I am a mean person.
11. Despite my love for the supernatural I am a very big sceptic, the biggest their is.
11 questions for my nominees
1. What is your favourite read of 2012?
2. If you had 3 wishes what would they be?
Is that it?
3. If you could meet any author, dead or alive who would it be?
4. What is the most daring thing you have ever done?
5. Reader often forget that the people they read about are not real, myself included so if you can chose a perfect book boyfriend or girlfriend who would it be?
6. What is the last movie or book to make you cry?
7. What is your weirdest obsession?
8. What is your favourite book or books of all time?
9. Where have you traveled and what was your favorite place?
10. What is your favorite type of music?
11. What is on top of your bucket list [things to do before I die]
My 11 Nominees are
1. Rebecca Books