Thursday, 7 February 2013

In My Mailbox #10

This meme is hosted by The Story Siren

Since I haven't posted in two weeks, I have racked up what I think is one hell of a haul which always makes me super delirious but probably doesn't make my bank account all that happy but thankfully for me and my card, I volunteer for Oxfam which happens to have an amazing collection of books for just 1 pound.
Anyway moving on from my rambeling here is my haul



The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy 5 set by Douglas Adams
1. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
2. The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
3. Life, the Universe and Everything
4. So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
5.Mostly Harmless
Story of O by Pauline Réage
The scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne 
Vintage Stevenson [Robert Louis Stevenson collection]
Before I Die by Jenny Downham
Artemis Fowl and the Eternity Code by Eoin Colfer
Moby Dick by Herman Melvile
The Light Fantastic by Terri Pratchett
Beowulf
A study in Scarlet by Arthur Conan Doyle [Now I know I already read this book as an ebook but when I found a battered but very old copy published back in 1912 I HAD to have it and so I did. I get a feeling that I have no real self control but what the hell right?



No comments:

Post a Comment