Thursday, 7 March 2013

In My Mailbox #11

This meme is hosted by The Story Siren
This week I got a couple of books, ebooks and some audiobooks. It was my birthday weekend so I got a lot of stuff which always makes me happy.






Books
Catch-22 by Joesph Heller 
American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
The Plague by Albert Camus
The Last Sherlock Holmes Story by Michael Dhdin
The Colour of Magic by Terri Pratchett   
The Pavillion on the links by Robert Louis Stevenson
The Man with the  twisted lip by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Human Origins by Richard Leakey 
The Time Machine by H. G. Wells 

Ebooks
Warm bodies by Isaac Marion

Audiobooks
Sherlock Holmes complete collection by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
The Colour of Magic 1 to 12  by Terri Pratchett
Miss Marple complete collection by Agatha Christie
I, Robot by Isaac Asimov   

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment