Sunday, 19 May 2013

In My Mailbox #12


This meme is hosted by The Story Siren
This week I got a couple of books, ebooks and some audiobooks. It was my birthday weekend so I got a lot of stuff which always makes me happy.


Books
A Song of Ice and Fire collection by George R. R. Martine
- A Game of Thrones
- A Clash of Kings
- A Storm of Swords
- A Feast for Crows
- A Dance with Dragons 
Birthmarked by Garagh O'Brien
Die for Me by Amy Plum
Virals by Kathy Reichs
Fahrenheit  451 by Ray Bradbury 

Audiobooks
Matched by Alley Condy 
Icon by Margaret Stohl
Feed by Mira Grant
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Roth
Splintered by A.G. Howard
Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger 
The Selection by Kara Cass
The Witches Daughter by  Paula Brackston
Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan 
Unearthly trilogy by Cynthia Hand
- Unearthly
- Hollowed
- Boundless

1 comment:

  1. Wow great haul this week! And happy belated birthday :)

    ReplyDelete