Tuesday, 9 July 2013

Interrupted (Progress Series #2) - Amy Queau

Cover Rating: 6 out of 5!
Rating: 5 out of 5

Synopsis:

After the emotional turmoil that was ‘Jesse’ subsides, Charlie manages to find peace with her decision to leave him, despite her conscience telling her otherwise. Saying goodbye to the drama proves to be an easier task than she anticipated.

And although Charlie’s life continues to test her strength, her will, and her motivation to pick herself up and dust herself off, she carves a new path. Making positive changes in her life, she gets a new job, a new apartment, and a new guy; everything is nearly perfect. Nearly.

Hundreds of miles away, Jesse isn’t faring too well in their aftermath. But within his darkness, he finds a purpose and reconstructs himself with one goal in mind:

He needs to find his Charlie.

Interrupted is the second book in The Progress Series.

Review:

My God! So emotional!


This starts off slow and right where Progress left off. 

There is so much drama in poor Charlie's life, she works hard to make it all work and to find happiness in herself. 

She has everything she could ever want and although it took a long time to get it she has it all. 

That's when Jesse comes back, in book one I loved his angsty approach, I found him hot and desirable... 

Book two I hate him, I just want Charlie to be happy.

We find out many more answers to questions left open in progress. 

The end... The bloody end! Charlie, I could have beat her with a mallet, I was in shock and my heart was racing. 

I hope that a happy ever after happens in book three; for everyone. 

I recommend this when it is officially released, you may want a lot of tissues at hand though.

Amy... Get writing, book three is needed :p especially reading one chapter of it... Tease ;)

Thanks so much for asking me to beta read, Amy. I wouldn't change a thing! Epic. 

Progress (The amazing first book in the series which I reviewed here) is currently 99 cents on Amazon, so go pick yourself up a copy!

Interrupted will be released on the 15th July 2013!



No comments:

Post a Comment