Tuesday, 27 August 2013

The Girl in 6E - Alessandra Torre

Cover Rating: 4 out of 5
Rating: 5 out of 5

Synopsis:

I screw men for money. Not literally, think phone sex operator with a 15 megapixel web cam thrown in. They tell me their deepest, darkest fantasies while paying me $6.99 a minute. 

What would possess me to engage in such a business? Throw in a tortured past, 24/7 murderous thoughts, and a desire to keep the innocent people of my small town safe. 

I was contained, out of the way, sexcamming my way to utter obscurity until HE came along. A twisted client armed with a target's name. Annie. And in that name, everything changed.


Review: 

Wow. This wasn't what I expected, it was a million times more. 

This story starts one way and becomes a snowball of emotions and questions. The moment you realise you have solved a little bit of the puzzle you feel proud and excited.

Jeremy was intriguing; I loved that he was the UPS guy, just a normal guy who anyone could meet.

The second half of this book is so fast paced, it leaves you pushing on and needing to read more.. I whispered "please" in my head a few times, wanting it to end well. 

It is all described well and I didn't feel that their were any real loose ends to worry about.

I also loved the I.T guy, he seemed pretty sweet and I liked the relationship there.

There isn't another book like this, it's so original... a lovely breath of fresh air. 


No comments:

Post a Comment