Wednesday, 4 September 2013

I'm back!

Hello to everyone in the bloggosphere.

I don't know if you have noticed but I have been missing from SkyRose for about two months and I would like to apologise for that but alas real life is very overbearing but I am back. For good this time.

I will like to thank Mercy for keeping the blog going but reviewing an impressive list of books.

To celebrate my return, I will be hosting a month of one of my favourite genres, Paranormal Romance. To top if all of, sometime this month I will also be reviewing a very special book by our very own Mercy Corez.


Messy and Shattered - Mercy Cortez

Free on Amazon from 04 September - 06 September 2013

Now to sneak in a shameless bit of advertising, the cover for this book is made my me. So I would appreciate any constructive criticism. If you are in need of a cover, please go to my other site www.sylermeia.co.uk for more detail or leave me a message here.

1 comment: